Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6, 2010

Wow. Things have changed since I posted last. Good news is that I have lost 6 pounds! Yeahhhh! And this was weighting AFTER Thanksgiving and AFTER I had just had a big celebration luncheon at work....FINALLY, I feel like the running is starting to kick in. I feel awesome! I needed that loss as some new found motivation.

On the homefront, I think it has finally kicked in . We just celebrated (if you want to call acknowledging to each other in the unemotional words "happy anniversary" and moving about our day a "celebration") our 15th wedding anniversary. I have decided I don't want to have a 16th. I also realize I must now inform Husband that I am not happy. Of course, I have decided to do this AFTER we give everyone the family portraits we had made for Christmas presents. These pictures are the only photographs of all four of us ever taken, which is very pitiful and a testiment to our sad marriage. Let our families enjoy the pictures for a while, then I will proceed with the revelation. Where it goes from the revelation, we shall see.

StudyBuddy and I have fizzled out. Which is fine. We still flirt in class, and I guess he tries to get me to study with him, but I just keep making excusing and moving on. I think we all saw this coming in my last post. No more excitement.

However, MohawkMan has made a strong leap to the #1 pretend relationship spot. The things this man says to me are unbelievable. I now believe I am beautiful because he tells me multiple times a day that I am. I think I might have some inner self esteem creeping out....I love it! He is so sweet, tender hearted, and kind. Also, I had not seen him in over a year or so, so I would like to retract my last statement of "I am not attracted to him..." because, wow, I am. He has a Mohawk again, new tats, and been working out. WOW. It is good stuff! And he has introduced me to a new exercise program called "slow dancing". There is NOTHING sexier than a man who loves to slow dance. AND, if that man has actual rhythm...WOW. Dancing is my new love. I am burning calories AND being told I am beautiful AND having someone run their fingers thru my hair AND having someone hold my face and look directy into my eyes. This is good stuff people!

Thats all I have time for today. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment