Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

I can not believe it has been almost a month since I have blogged. SO much has happened and it has been SO busy! I don't even know if I can organize my thoughts enough right now to update everything. I am still alive. My marriage still stinks. StudyBuddy is actually just a classmate now and MohawkMan has stolen my heart. HotDoctor and I had a heart to heart which involved me sobbing and him telling me I deserve better than Husband. Wow...a lot has occured. I will outline (because I am OCD) this whole update and get back later today or tomorrow. I have been an emotional basketcase and have shed more tears in the last month than I think I have in the last ten years. It's all good though. I know now that I actually DO have self esteem and that this is all going to work out in the end. My story WILL have an happy ending DAMMIT!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment