Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16, 2011

Baby steps. I am making baby steps. Husband and I have actually had CONVERSATIONS...this is HUGE!! He has cried while I stared at him dumbfounded. I guess I am all cried out because I never shed a tear. We still have not dug down into all the really serious shit, but he has identified there is a problem. The band aid ripping won't be so bad if I ever get the balls to do it. It is so much harder than I thought it would be. We don't fight, so I can't just blurt it out. It WILL happen though. IT WILL!

All pretend relationships have not changed. I still have self-esteem. I have not run lately and I can tell. Will remedy that soon. More info to come, when band aid is removed.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you chicky. You sounded so much better this morning. Your voice was just lighter, more relaxed. Hang in there. Come visit if you need to. Call. Text. Email. Whatever you need to do!! I.Love.You. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Aren't we supposed to keep each other in check about excercising. I Zumba'd for 30 minutes this morning. Your turn!

    On a funny note...my LITTLE SKINNY daddy continues to thing he needs to lose weight. I looked at him adn said, "Daddy. You are like a bulemic, anorexic teenager. YOU DO NOT NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!" Jeeezzz...I swear he has an inner teenage girl living inside him. WTF.

    ReplyDelete