Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 30, 2011

Wow! So much has happened. Luckily, I have already lessened the shock of the upcoming news by saying that Husband and I have had conversations. He no longer lives here. He has been gone for two whole weeks and we are starting on week three. I have never been so happy! I feel like, for once, I have done the right thing. Actually, I feel AMAZING!! My attitude has changed (for the better, of course), I smile more than I have in a long time, and I feel FREE....free to be me! Coming come from work is exciting, not a chore because I am hiding from him and avoiding him. WOW, this is great!

We are seeing a counselor every Tuesday. I agreed to marriage counselling in order to try to get a grip on everything that was going thru my head, and mainly the fact that I was too chicken shit to outright admit I no longer wanted to be married. This has helped with our communication issues. But the main thing it has helped me to communicate is that I want a divorce. Just the ring of the word "divorce" excites me. No, it thrills me!!

I honestly feel like this is going to be a new beginning. Sadly (or silly) enough, the very first thing I want to do is redecorate my bedroom....lol. To me the bedroom symbolizes the fact that I have lost ME over the last 16 years. No way in hell would I ever have thought I would have the most boring, drab, brown bedroom. I am now envisioning apple green, maybe with black and white. That's right people, I got my sass back!

No new pretend boyfriend news. MohawkMan still leads the pack as the perfect pretend boyfriend and the best slow dancer EVER. Slow dancing is sexy as hell. Damn, it's so sexy.

Still trying to work my way back to running. I have walked a couple of times, but it's not the same. Hopefully I will get my ass in gear soon. Especially since I may be a single lady one day soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment